The Coastal Risk and Beautification Committee of the Coastal San Pedro Neighborhood Council (CSPNC) will be meeting tonight to discuss several coastal issues including Paseo del Mar landslide, Point Fermin Park, and Sunken City. See the agenda below.
1. Call to Order 6:00pm
2. Public Comment-Non Agenda Items
3. Brief update and discussion on security cameras in the area adjacent to Park adjacent areas.
4. Possible Motion Item: Brief update and discussion about the guard rail/fence on the ocean side of Paseo Del Mar, beginning on the very west end of Pt. Fermin Park. This fence is dangerous and unsightly and in need of extensive repair or replacement.
5. Brief update on the design stage of the Paseo Del Mar Permanent Restoration Project.
6. Discussion and a possible future Motion Item: A discussion of the results of the Resolution passed last November by the CSPNC. The Motion originated from this committee. The residents of Paseo Del Mar and the lower Palisades area continue to express their concerns on the present and the long term traffic issues on Paseo Del Mar resulting from the rebuilding of Paseo Del Mar in the area of the White Point Landslide. It is expected that this will greatly increase the volume of traffic, related noise issues and traffic violations in the lower Palisades area. It was suggested that a detailed traffic plan be developed and implemented along with the above mentioned plan to rebuild Paseo Del Mar at the White Point Landslide area.
7. Brief update on Sunken City.
8. Public Comment-Non Agenda Items
The meeting will be held January 25, 2016 at 6:00 pm at the Marine Exchange Conference Room 3601 S. Gaffey St #803, San Pedro, CA 90731